What Happened to Everyone?

Talk about anything not relevant to the other discussion forums here
CelestialLight

Re: What Happened to Everyone?

Post by CelestialLight » March 10th, 2019, 10:20 am

I'm getting uncomfortable. i don't know you mercury or even who you're talking about, i am not even this person you are talking about, you are just talking nonsense. I'm just this random person online, who found this site while looking for zelda related forums.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » March 10th, 2019, 1:45 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 10:20 am
I'm getting uncomfortable. i don't know you mercury or even who you're talking about, i am not even this person you are talking about, you are just talking nonsense. I'm just this random person online, who found this site while looking for zelda related forums.
Father, I know you are afraid of them, but no need to be hiding anymore, we need to stick together, this is what Luna wants, you taught me her paths... the path of the Lunarian Children... to love her. I'm sorry father, but THIS must be done.
They hate me, I don't why, but I don't care either.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » March 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm

Can someone do something to mercury, i don't know what this person is talking about and I never heard of anything, that comes out of mercury's mouth, i was searching for video game forums mostly the legend of zelda type forums. And i came across this forum, joined because i thought it seemed interesting and now, i have a confused person calling me this stuff, i never even heard of. Now Mercury, Please shut up.. i don't know you and it's getting annoying! you talking about this stuff, i never even heard of! and i am not into joining cults and never would be a part of one. Let's all just ignore mercury and move on to, finding our own truths. Also, i like everyone on here...

Josuke Higashikata

Post by Josuke Higashikata » March 10th, 2019, 2:30 pm

BUG CUCKS
Who? Where? We'd be so lost, in our mouths, the best, I feel it everyday, you feel so wrong, be alone, if you just follow somebody someday, Soft and wet

Mercury

Post by Mercury » March 10th, 2019, 2:38 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm
Can someone do something to mercury, i don't know what this person is talking about and I never heard of anything, that comes out of mercury's mouth, i was searching for video game forums mostly the legend of zelda type forums. And i came across this forum, joined because i thought it seemed interesting and now, i have a confused person calling me this stuff, i never even heard of. Now Mercury, Please shut up.. i don't know you and it's getting annoying! you talking about this stuff, i never even heard of! and i am not into joining cults and never would be a part of one. Let's all just ignore mercury and move on to, finding our own truths. Also, i like everyone on here...
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND these are our enemies we can't keep this fake façade going on, YOU TOLD ME THEY WANT TO DESTROY OUR GROUP BECAUSE THEY HATE US THEY ENVY US IF WE KEEP DOING NOTHING THEY WILL DAMAGE LUNA AND I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
I don't know what the fuck got to you Father, but as I said, i'm not gonna stop, you told me to never surender against Solar Demons, I don't care.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » March 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Yeah.. i don't know who you are or what your talking about nor do i care at this point, but please stop getting me confused with someone i never met nor even heard about and just let me, find out the truth the government is hiding from us. So, i was going to make another post about something like gaming or whatever and i could only think of this thread post, i am not really one for chatting and could not come up with anything else to say.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » March 10th, 2019, 3:26 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm
Yeah.. i don't know who you are or what your talking about nor do i care at this point, but please stop getting me confused with someone i never met nor even heard about and just let me, find out the truth the government is hiding from us. So, i was going to make another post about something like gaming or whatever and i could only think of this thread post, i am not really one for chatting and could not come up with anything else to say.
Our children will know about this.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » March 10th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Mercury wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 3:26 pm
CelestialLight wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm
Our children will know about this.
Lol, i'm not Married to you. Don't even know ya!

Jose

Post by Jose » March 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm

Let's chill, this drama is going out of control, amd these things neess to be resolved in private and not in everyone eye.
Ş̶̥̦͚̦̠̻̃̈́̆̿̎c̴̩̝͍̾́͘ͅr̴̡͉͈͎̱̯̾͋̅̔y̴̙̟̯̘̳̓i̵̳̎n̴͙̮̟̘͉͎͔̟̖̑́́̎͂͌͐̚g̵̨̢̺̦͔̲̰̻̈́̅͑͠͠ ̸̨̼̈́̍̍̎̐̿̊̉ẹ̷͕͓̠̯̣̯̤̭̀̎͑̀͗͘̚ȕ̸̥̬͍l̸̜̦̺̗̈́̆̇̒̌́͗̕ô̵͉͙̬͙͋̔̍̑ǵ̵̡̱̬̠͕̥̙̭͆̅̚͠y̵͓̬͉̹̫͖͎̫̺̪̿̐͐͑̐̕

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » March 10th, 2019, 4:54 pm

Jos wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm
Let's chill, this drama is going out of control, amd these things neess to be resolved in private and not in everyone eye.
Very True, Jos. But, i hope all of us find the truth that we seek.