The Hidden Truth

CelestialLight

The Hidden Truth

Post by CelestialLight » November 12th, 2018, 9:17 am

The Truth will get out there, the government just does not want us to show the truth. They are Hiding the Truth from the World! of what is truly out there. The Truth, will never be hidden.. no matter, how hard the government tries.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

CelestialLight

Re: The Hidden Truth

Post by CelestialLight » November 12th, 2018, 2:59 pm

I Made this, Because the Government and the one, who governs is hiding Many things from our Eyes, about what is really out there. Aliens and much more.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » January 14th, 2019, 8:45 pm

The only hidden truth technique of the gov is: GATMYCBE
Which means
Grab All The Money You Can Before Elections
Those bastards only wants money and money, they cannot understand there is a greater thing called humanity safety, and day to day that safety will be destroyed and everything will collapse.
They hate me, I don't why, but I don't care either.

Azura

Post by Azura » January 24th, 2019, 11:18 pm

If MKULTRA is anything to go off of, I would say yes, one should keep their eyes peeled. Even in America, things aren't always as they seem... especially now.
Ad astra per aspera

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » January 25th, 2019, 11:30 pm

Azura wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 11:18 pm
If MKULTRA is anything to go off of, I would say yes, one should keep their eyes peeled. Even in America, things aren't always as they seem... especially now.

I heard of MKULTRA before, in a youtube video i watched, don't really remember a thing about it though, been so long ago.

Azura

Post by Azura » January 25th, 2019, 11:52 pm

The gist of it is that the CIA, sometimes without proper consent, would experiment with brainwashing American citizens. It's pretty fucked up, but it's a known fact that they did that. And it's kind of hard to really hold the government accountable for their actions... a lot of people just pretend that terrifying shit like that never happened. It's appalling.
Ad astra per aspera

NotAHoax_M12

Post by NotAHoax_M12 » February 1st, 2019, 11:59 am

Timothycoent wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Liberals dont want truth at all.
They simply want Trump to fail - even if it means America fails.
TRUMP IS PART OF THE VERY MACHINE THAT OUR OVERLORDS PLAY LIKE CHESS
OUR ALIEN MASTERS PLAY EVERY HUMAN ON EVERY SIDE FOR FOOLS WITH THE ILLUSION OF POLITICS
THE JACKET OF PRESIDENT IS NOT THE JACKET OF A FREE MAN BROTHER, THEY'RE THE HIGHEST LEVEL ACTORS IN THE BIGGEST STAGE PLAY YOU EVER FUCKING SEEN BROTHER

Jose

Post by Jose » February 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm

NotAHoax_M12 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 11:59 am
Timothycoent wrote:
OUR ALIEN MASTERS PLAY EVERY HUMAN ON EVERY SIDE FOR FOOLS WITH THE ILLUSION OF POLITICS
THE JACKET OF PRESIDENT IS NOT THE JACKET OF A FREE MAN BROTHER, THEY'RE THE HIGHEST LEVEL ACTORS IN THE BIGGEST STAGE PLAY YOU EVER FUCKING SEEN BROTHER
Everything is just a game of Chess of a game of Chess of a game of Chess of a game of Chess and so on and so on.
The president is not like the ultimate leader, there is another hidden layer with these aliens.
Ş̶̥̦͚̦̠̻̃̈́̆̿̎c̴̩̝͍̾́͘ͅr̴̡͉͈͎̱̯̾͋̅̔y̴̙̟̯̘̳̓i̵̳̎n̴͙̮̟̘͉͎͔̟̖̑́́̎͂͌͐̚g̵̨̢̺̦͔̲̰̻̈́̅͑͠͠ ̸̨̼̈́̍̍̎̐̿̊̉ẹ̷͕͓̠̯̣̯̤̭̀̎͑̀͗͘̚ȕ̸̥̬͍l̸̜̦̺̗̈́̆̇̒̌́͗̕ô̵͉͙̬͙͋̔̍̑ǵ̵̡̱̬̠͕̥̙̭͆̅̚͠y̵͓̬͉̹̫͖͎̫̺̪̿̐͐͑̐̕

moonman31

Post by moonman31 » February 1st, 2019, 4:34 pm

Jos wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm
NotAHoax_M12 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 11:59 am
Timothycoent wrote:
Everything is just a game of Chess of a game of Chess of a game of Chess of a game of Chess and so on and so on.
The president is not like the ultimate leader, there is another hidden layer with these aliens.
truth

Bellimor

Post by Bellimor » March 30th, 2019, 10:04 am

Azura wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 11:52 pm
The gist of it is that the CIA, sometimes without proper consent, would experiment with brainwashing American citizens. It's pretty fucked up, but it's a known fact that they did that. And it's kind of hard to really hold the government accountable for their actions... a lot of people just pretend that terrifying shit like that never happened. It's appalling.
To go off of that, it's been "uncovered" and exposed that it wasn't limited to brainwashing. Outside of project MKULTRA, the govt. has experimented on children and called it a "Science club", put chemicals into the air to see how far it would go (it spread quite far, from the Georgian coast up into Canada), and theories still swirl about Jade Helm.

I think to put it simply, if the government is doing something that doesn't look quite right- it probably isn't. Maybe this is just the alarmist speaking in me, but there doesn't seem to be a single thing the govt. holds in its power that isn't corrupt or dishonest to the public. They could probably attack Uncle Sam themselves and play it off as a foreign front.

And honestly? The scariest part is that people believe them.
Teach me to believe.