What Happened to Everyone?

Talk about anything not relevant to the other discussion forums here
Z3R0

Re: What Happened to Everyone?

Post by Z3R0 » March 10th, 2019, 5:07 pm

How about this.

Mercury, AKA Jos, maybe you should stop fucking around with Celestial Light. It doesn't matter who they are, or what they did. What you are doing is highly inappropriate and I wouldn't be surprised if it were labeled as bullying or harassment.

Leave them alone, or I swear I will find a way to make you. So quit your silly ass roleplaying, it's clear no one cares for it except you and your dumb experiment with the IDs. If you are uncomfortable with what is going on or something wrong with the people around you, you may as well leave if it bothers you so much.

I'm sorry for selling you out like this, however what you are doing in honest-to-god pissing me off. So stop.

Thank you.
It's interesting how many can maintain high knowledge but only reveal so little of it. How leery, but it's amusing. How much longer till you pop? I surely can't wait to see.

Z3R0

Post by Z3R0 » March 10th, 2019, 5:09 pm

I'm sorry to the admins for the threat-sounding comment. But this foolishness needs to stop.
It's interesting how many can maintain high knowledge but only reveal so little of it. How leery, but it's amusing. How much longer till you pop? I surely can't wait to see.

Wolfcat

Post by Wolfcat » March 10th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Z3R0 wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 5:07 pm
How about this.

Mercury, AKA Jos, maybe you should stop fucking around with Celestial Light. It doesn't matter who they are, or what they did. What you are doing is highly inappropriate and I wouldn't be surprised if it were labeled as bullying or harassment.

Leave them alone, or I swear I will find a way to make you. So quit your silly ass roleplaying, it's clear no one cares for it except you and your dumb experiment with the IDs. If you are uncomfortable with what is going on or something wrong with the people around you, you may as well leave if it bothers you so much.

I'm sorry for selling you out like this, however what you are doing in honest-to-god pissing me off. So stop.

Thank you.
So you're accusing Jos of having Mercury as an alternate account? Do you have any proof of this? Because from what I'm seeing, all Jos said in this thread was that it hasn't been a year since any activity, only a month. I don't think there's any reason for him to be getting all this shit. He's not "fucking around" with Celestial Light, he just corrected one thing she said.
Belief or disbelief rests with you. To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us.

Z3R0

Post by Z3R0 » March 10th, 2019, 7:02 pm

That's something you should hear from your friend. If he's willing to tell you about it.

I'm not wasting my time arguing with you over who's who.

Wolfcat

Post by Wolfcat » March 10th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Z3R0 wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 7:02 pm
That's something you should hear from your friend. If he's willing to tell you about it.

I'm not wasting my time arguing with you over who's who.
You're the one making the accusation. You can't just say "I don't wanna waste my time..." as soon as someone asks you to back up your claims. Well, I mean you CAN, but it doesn't really help your argument.
Belief or disbelief rests with you. To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us.

Jose

Post by Jose » March 10th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Ş̶̥̦͚̦̠̻̃̈́̆̿̎c̴̩̝͍̾́͘ͅr̴̡͉͈͎̱̯̾͋̅̔y̴̙̟̯̘̳̓i̵̳̎n̴͙̮̟̘͉͎͔̟̖̑́́̎͂͌͐̚g̵̨̢̺̦͔̲̰̻̈́̅͑͠͠ ̸̨̼̈́̍̍̎̐̿̊̉ẹ̷͕͓̠̯̣̯̤̭̀̎͑̀͗͘̚ȕ̸̥̬͍l̸̜̦̺̗̈́̆̇̒̌́͗̕ô̵͉͙̬͙͋̔̍̑ǵ̵̡̱̬̠͕̥̙̭͆̅̚͠y̵͓̬͉̹̫͖͎̫̺̪̿̐͐͑̐̕

Buzz

Post by Buzz » March 10th, 2019, 7:33 pm

I hope you all realize every single person on this site is just me replying to myself over and over again.
It was written I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice.

Z3R0

Post by Z3R0 » March 10th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Grr...I was about to. but he fucking deleted every single fucking message.

what the fucking hell jos. There's no way that's possible. You are the only one with your messages missing.

Jose

Post by Jose » March 10th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Buzz wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 7:33 pm
I hope you all realize every single person on this site is just me replying to myself over and over again.
you handsome
Ş̶̥̦͚̦̠̻̃̈́̆̿̎c̴̩̝͍̾́͘ͅr̴̡͉͈͎̱̯̾͋̅̔y̴̙̟̯̘̳̓i̵̳̎n̴͙̮̟̘͉͎͔̟̖̑́́̎͂͌͐̚g̵̨̢̺̦͔̲̰̻̈́̅͑͠͠ ̸̨̼̈́̍̍̎̐̿̊̉ẹ̷͕͓̠̯̣̯̤̭̀̎͑̀͗͘̚ȕ̸̥̬͍l̸̜̦̺̗̈́̆̇̒̌́͗̕ô̵͉͙̬͙͋̔̍̑ǵ̵̡̱̬̠͕̥̙̭͆̅̚͠y̵͓̬͉̹̫͖͎̫̺̪̿̐͐͑̐̕

Wolfcat

Post by Wolfcat » March 10th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Alright this is just getting stupid and has devolved into just throwing around baseless insults.
Hey, at least activity has picked back up.