Finally able to join!

Introduce yourself here
TheOtherLiam

Finally able to join!

Post by TheOtherLiam » July 27th, 2019, 1:44 am

Hey, everyone. My name's Liam and I'm very excited to be posting here. I've been wanting to join since around April, but for whatever reason the button to register a new account wasn't there. It came back today though, and I got approved to join pretty fast.

I found this place in kind of a weird way (by stumbling here after rereading an old internet scary story I remembered from when I was a kid), and was pretty intrigued, though a bit disappointed by the lack of activity. But it seems like people are starting to come back now, so I'm pretty hype to try and piece together what's really going on in the world. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Bellimor

Re: Finally able to join!

Post by Bellimor » July 27th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Welcome to the observatory! It's nice to see a new face. Feel free to browse some older content (as it seems everyone is quite busy at the moment) and check things out. Posting is encouraged too, activity has been low, and like I tend to say, activity breeds activity.

About the registration button- the site recently got attacked by bots, if I'm not mistaken, and email verification had to be run. But I'm sure you saw that on the main site! Hopefully we can get back up and at a running pace, we took a pretty hard hit.

If you ever need anything our staff are usually very responsive (imo) so don't hesitate to ask.
Teach me to believe.

IsocelesAssassin

Post by IsocelesAssassin » July 27th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Welcome.

TheOtherLiam

Post by TheOtherLiam » July 29th, 2019, 4:34 am

@Bellimor - Yeah I’ll def post when I’m able in the hopes of spurring more activity. And yeah I saw about the weird DDOS attack and the bots. Hope those guys go to jail or something, that’s pretty messed up.

@IsocelesAssassin - Thanks much! I like your avatar and sig, you a big Majora’s Mask fan? I like games too - my avatar’s from Megaman Battle Network.