Strays

TheOtherLiam

Strays

Post by TheOtherLiam » August 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Anyone ever get the feeling there are stray spirits lingering around? Like they want to tell us something, but can't get close enough to speak through the veil between worlds?

Maybe this will let them get closer.

CelestialLight

Re: Strays

Post by CelestialLight » August 5th, 2019, 5:58 pm

TheOtherLiam wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Anyone ever get the feeling there are stray spirits lingering around? Like they want to tell us something, but can't get close enough to speak through the veil between worlds?

A Good Idea, Liam.. Let's see where this goes.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » August 6th, 2019, 4:28 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:58 pm
TheOtherLiam wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm

A Good Idea, Liam.. Let's see where this goes.
I say it's a good idea, because.. these spirits may be straying away from this forum or having trouble finding their way here. This is just my thought and opinion on these spirits, that are wandering or just may be lost, but don't take my word on this, its just a thought i had and i wanted to share it.

TheOtherLiam

Post by TheOtherLiam » August 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Seems like the powers that be expect us to wait outside while the strays aggregate. They've locked us out.

https://youtu.be/DzRLm7y7SBs

Fortunately I brought a key.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » August 6th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Last edited by CelestialLight on August 7th, 2019, 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zinzio

Post by Zinzio » August 7th, 2019, 12:42 am

Hey I've been gone for a bit and haven't really looked over the forums in a while (life stuff, nothing important to anyone on here).

Can somebody explain why people keep posting things from Majora's Mask? I know the picture up next to the name Astral Observatory is from Majora's Mask, but I figured that was just a clever reference due to the shared name.

I'm assuming this is just some odd forum meme that I missed the start of, but clarification would be greatly appreciated.

TheOtherLiam

Post by TheOtherLiam » August 7th, 2019, 8:54 am

I think I need to apologize for that MM forum spam. You have me to blame for that lately, although I was just hopping on the trend set by others. I figured, since they were being posted here by those Internet Detective guys, they might contain some measure of real power. I asked around with them, and they certainly seemed to think so. I was so excited at the possibility, I started posting whatever I could think of. But after playing around with it, it didn’t amount to much, frankly. I find myself underwhelmed and unimpressed, and if I were you I wouldn’t bother. Turns out the ID are nothing but trouble, after all.

I’m wondering if there’s anyone else on this forum that could offer me something more... impactful. Feel free to DM me if you do, I’ve got no loyalties at present and am open to learning. It’s why I’m here, after all.