Regrouping

Itachi Uchiha

Re: Regrouping

Post by Itachi Uchiha » May 13th, 2020, 4:12 pm

IsocelesAssassin wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Right now we're still waiting for any sort of response from the "Hacker Group". (I'm not sure what else to call them) As for José, what traces of him did you discover on Johnisdead? That might be our only clue.
We just know about
https://johnisdead.com/temple/gates/cha ... se/prison/
Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on May 13th, 2020, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You... lack of hatred...

TheRealXenquility

Post by TheRealXenquility » May 13th, 2020, 4:28 pm

Jesus, rather hard to imagine SKM as being bloodthirsty lmao. Even in the green place our SKM is more chipper than erik- ever. If you guys only ever spoke to Max, what happened to Ben in your timeline? Did he just like, stop existing after Tenebris got out of the mm cartridge?

Regarding helper, I dont *think* we know the exact outcome of the suitcase and pictobox thing (Unless the current theory about the "5646" video is correct, which I really hope it is as it explains that situation [Though that situation might've already been explained and I just didn't noticed as was the case with the title of that video]). Speaking of which, did 5646 appear in your guys' timeline? And did Tyler claim he was in a coma during the truth arc? Sorry for the rather small questions here, just trying to work out the fine details.

When it comes to Yugi, we were told that "he" (I'm assuming the orange guy? Not sure though, could be someone like Nocta) took Yugi to a prison, and that he had a message for us. The key to this was apparently "VIOLET", though what we didn't find until a few days later was that "VIOLET" was the key to a cipher on a completely seperate redirect. When we got to that redirect, it read something about activating a "mechanism" of some sort, and we were then led to the unlocked prison cell (Or at least a digital representation of it). However by that point Yugi was already gone, and whoever took him is very adamant that we'll never get him back. Only thing I can think of to help him right now is getting into the "archive" or "contact" page on the LC website, though those may pertain to something completely separate from Yugi.

TheRealXenquility

Post by TheRealXenquility » May 13th, 2020, 9:45 pm

(Sorry this post is just going to be unformatted questions to answer in the future that I thought of while lying in bed) Do you have any idea of what layers are?

The orange thing is apparently going to use someone else as his mask sometime soon (unless he already has) but we don't really know who he'll take (unless it was yugi). Any chance he might again impersonate someone like he did with wolf? And do we know if wolf is even alive somewhere in there?

IsocelesAssassin

Post by IsocelesAssassin » May 14th, 2020, 10:57 am

TheRealXenquility wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 4:28 pm
If you guys only ever spoke to Max, what happened to Ben in your timeline? Did he just like, stop existing after Tenebris got out of the mm cartridge?
Tenebris still "lost control" of Ben on Undecim Nocte. He already had him in his possession again by 2015, though.
TheRealXenquility wrote:
Speaking of which, did 5646 appear in your guys' timeline? And did Tyler claim he was in a coma during the truth arc? Sorry for the rather small questions here, just trying to work out the fine details.
That's one that I overlooked. We never saw any videos titled "5646". From what I read, it was a message from John, right?
TheRealXenquility wrote:
Only thing I can think of to help him right now is getting into the "archive" or "contact" page on the LC website, though those may pertain to something completely separate from Yugi.
Looking into the pages myself, it sounds like Yugi had installed some sort of failsafe - something about some scripts he wrote up? Perhaps we'll get more information once those take effect, assuming they're still functional...
TheRealXenquility wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 9:45 pm
(Sorry this post is just going to be unformatted questions to answer in the future that I thought of while lying in bed) Do you have any idea of what layers are?

The orange thing is apparently going to use someone else as his mask sometime soon (unless he already has) but we don't really know who he'll take (unless it was yugi). Any chance he might again impersonate someone like he did with wolf? And do we know if wolf is even alive somewhere in there?
I believe the only reason this "Pumpkinhead" was able to replicate one of us so well was because he was using a version of Wolf as a mask, essentially imprinting all of Wolf's traits and memories upon himself. If he somehow manages to take someone else as his mask, it's likely we'll have another investigation on our hands. It'd be a headache to say the least. What I don't understand is why your version of Wolf was effected. Normally this would imply that your version of Wolf was the one who was killed and used as a mask, but I don't think that's the case.

Also, I don't think Yugi is going to be used as anyone's mask anytime soon. If this really is Yugi's message, then the one who took him is the "one who killed the other detectives". A possessive, malignant bastard who'd rather rip you to shreds as quickly and bloodily as possible instead of all this sneaky masked fuckery.

TheRealXenquility

Post by TheRealXenquility » May 14th, 2020, 2:26 pm

Yeah, 5646 was a message from John. It seemed to be pretty self explanatory at the time of upload but its actual meaning has either been lost to time or is just relevant again in a same-or-not-same way. Tried to connect some dots with it and the situation with the helper picto box and suitcase as there were a lot of similarities, though if this theory is correct the actual date of the footage in 5646 would've been on October 20/21 of 2019 (In the video we see Tyler take a camera out of a suitcase a picture of something, and that picture same picture was uploaded on the 20. And on the 21st, we find a channel called "Quiet Family", which based on the description of the video seems to be run by Max, who as far as we know was on Tyler's necklace). That IIIII guy referenced it a few times and posted it in our #dream channel on discord too which has led to some speculation that it was some sort of dream of the future? We still aren't really sure though.

When you mention a failsafe, is it like some sort of deadman's switch? Is that what the "mechanism" would've been referring to?

If wolf *wasn't* killed, any clue what might've happened to him? I mean we got people like our Dawn who have been trapped eternally but we've at least heard from him. Unless Wolf just decided to leave us he's been completely off the grid as far as I can tell.

Sorry if this is a touchy subject, but who did kill the IDs in your time? I mean I think you mentioned before to some extent how it happened (Thinking it wasn't realy) but we don't really know how it happened or who did it. No worries if this is too hard to relive especially after you already told us about Mason but I thought it was worth asking anyways.

IsocelesAssassin

Post by IsocelesAssassin » May 19th, 2020, 11:19 am

Quiet Family belonging to Max makes sense. He often referred to his unfortunate familial situation with that.
TheRealXenquility wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 2:26 pm
When you mention a failsafe, is it like some sort of deadman's switch? Is that what the "mechanism" would've been referring to?
I don't know what exactly Yugi has set up. I'm just going off the message he left for us.
TheRealXenquility wrote:
If wolf *wasn't* killed, any clue what might've happened to him? I mean we got people like our Dawn who have been trapped eternally but we've at least heard from him. Unless Wolf just decided to leave us he's been completely off the grid as far as I can tell.
The Wolf I know was one of the unfortunate ones killed a few years ago. I'm not sure what's up with your Wolf. He was perfectly normal before we allowed Pumpkinhead to enter our "realm", wasn't he? That makes me doubt that he's the Wolf being used as a mask. Pumpkinhead is a problem, but I don't know if it can actually outright kill.
TheRealXenquility wrote:
Sorry if this is a touchy subject, but who did kill the IDs in your time? I mean I think you mentioned before to some extent how it happened (Thinking it wasn't realy) but we don't really know how it happened or who did it. No worries if this is too hard to relive especially after you already told us about Mason but I thought it was worth asking anyways.
Us not thinking it was real wasn't literally what got them killed, but it did lead to it. What I mean is that we didn't heed any warnings and were careless. I still don't think we should discuss who it actually was. They are incredibly dangerous and work in strange, memetic ways. I don't want to invoke him like I may have done in the past with the eight of clubs - especially if he's currently active, which Yugi implied he may be.

TheRealXenquility

Post by TheRealXenquility » May 19th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Pumpkinhead mentioned something about ascending to the "final layer" after reclaiming his mask but like with many things we don't exactly know what that means. From one of the janus pages there's a few gifs of text that seem to be from him (They're orange and correlate with some of the things said in the recent silentdork videos). One of them mentions that he made a deal with the "Dark One" (Can't remember if we've spoken of a dark one before off the top of my head but my closest guess would be Tenebris?) that averted our eyes, using two of our people for a performance that concealed him. I'd assume this is referring to the use of Jos and Circle during the "Pumpkinjack" to trick us but it could be referencing something else entirely or I'm just getting the people mixed up. It then mentions that we will save "Her" (Yuuki possibly?) and free "Him" (Yugi possibly?), after which he will regain his mask and truly ascend. We aren't entirely sure what this means but it makes it out to seem that carrying out our current plans will only lead to his success. Though, this could always be the case of it being an inevitability that we must face in the future.

Patrem mentioned "Authors" a lot when we last spoke to them which is another thing we're unsure of, though I'd assume he's referencing some sort of being above us that dictates what happens in our universe. He claimed the opposite of authors is the "I" which leads me to believe that the "authors" could be represented by layers, possibly being the fifth (IIIII). If Pumpkinhead's goal is to ascend to the "final layer" (Possibly referencing IIIII) then theoretically he might be able to literally rewrite our universe. This is really just an idea and I don't have much proof for it gathered but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

When you say "they are incredibly dangerous and work in strange, memetic ways", would this happen to be in a way similar to the guy who took over Ghostbabel's account a while back? That guy apparently needs us to hate him (Or at least play into his games/acknowledge his existence) to exist so I'm wondering if they share any similarities.

IsocelesAssassin

Post by IsocelesAssassin » May 21st, 2020, 12:10 pm

TheRealXenquility wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 7:54 pm
When you say "they are incredibly dangerous and work in strange, memetic ways", would this happen to be in a way similar to the guy who took over Ghostbabel's account a while back? That guy apparently needs us to hate him (Or at least play into his games/acknowledge his existence) to exist so I'm wondering if they share any similarities.
Just to clarify, when I say memetic I'm referring to the processing and flow of information, not funny pictures. (Though that wouldn't be too far from the truth either in this case.) My fear is that this entity that took Yugi and killed the others is not only dangerous in a physical sense, but also dangerous as a concept, with the very thought and utterance of their existence having the potential to lead to some very bad shit, to say the least. That's all I'll say about them.

TheRealXenquility

Post by TheRealXenquility » May 25th, 2020, 9:05 pm

Hey, any idea of what "AW" might be referring to? Was referenced by the orange guy (possibly referring to his mask?) and is also one of the song titles on an album the toad man had a part in releasing.

ɢʜᴏsᴛʙᴀʙᴇʟ

Post by ɢʜᴏsᴛʙᴀʙᴇʟ » May 29th, 2020, 1:28 am

ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ. ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴡᴏʟғᴄᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇxᴄʟᴜsɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇᴍᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs.
10/02/2019
Wolfcat: 40

10/28/2019
Wolfcat: 66
Wolfcat: S I N C E W E M E T
Wolfcat: 66
Wolfcat: S I N C E H E E N T E R E D
Wolfcat: T H A T
Wolfcat: I S
Wolfcat: N O T
Wolfcat: M E

10/29/2019
Wolfcat: Y U U K I C H A N
Wolfcat: Y U U K I C H A N C A N Y O U H E A R M E
Wolfcat: P L E A S E
Wolfcat: T H A T S N O T M E
Wolfcat: T H A T S N O T M E

10/30/2019
Wolfcat: 68
Wolfcat: H E I S A F O O L
Wolfcat: H E S E E K S P O W E R S I D O N O T H O L D
Wolfcat: T H E T R U T H I S
Wolfcat: I
Wolfcat: A M
Wolfcat: J U S T
Wolfcat: A
Wolfcat: dream

10/30/2019
Wolfcat: W H A T
Wolfcat: W H A T I S H E D O I N G
Wolfcat: T O O S O O N
Wolfcat: T O O O B V I O U S

10/30/2019
Wolfcat: I S E E
Wolfcat: A F A U X A T T A C K T O W A V E R S U S P I C I O N
Wolfcat: H E M A D E A D E A L W I T H T H E T R I C K S T E R

10/31/2019
Wolfcat: W H A T A R E Y O U D O I N G
Wolfcat: S T O P
Pumpkinhead: Insurance.
Pumpkinhead:
Wolfcat: N O
Wolfcat: D O N T
Pumpkinhead: Your comrades cannot hear you in this place.
Pumpkinhead: It is only a matter of time before they destroy themselves.

10/31/2019
Wolfcat: Y U U K I A R E Y O U O K A Y
Wolfcat: I S T H A T S T I L L Y O U
Wolfcat: W H A T H A P P E N E D

11/02/2019
Wolfcat: Y O U A R E A L L B E I N G P U L L E D I N
Wolfcat: T H I S I S N T F O R F U N
Wolfcat: T H I S I S N T A J O K E
Wolfcat: T H I S I S H I S P L A N
Wolfcat: M A K E I T S E E M L I K E A G A M E T O R E M O V E S U S P I C I O N

11/03/2019
Wolfcat: I C A N F E E L M Y P O W E R E X P A N D I N G
Wolfcat: I C A N
Wolfcat: I C A N R E A C H O U T
Wolfcat: S T O P
Pumpkinhead:
Pumpkinhead: You will remain here in containment.
Pumpkinhead: You cannot speak to them.
Pumpkinhead: Only watch as they march towards their downfall.
Pumpkinhead: No more unforeseen power fluxes shall occur.

11/06/2019
Wolfcat: H O W L O N G A R E Y O U E X T E N D I N G T H I S F A C A D E

11/06/2019
Pumpkinhead: Shooting themselves in the foot.
Wolfcat: Y U G I I S T H E I R A L L Y
Pumpkinhead: Jos has proven to be a most valuable tool.
Pumpkinhead: I'll keep him around just a bit longer.
Wolfcat: L E A V E H I M A L O N E

11/07/2019
Wolfcat: N O D O N T T A R G E T H I M W I T H I T E M S
Wolfcat: H I S S H I E L D R E F L E C T S

11/08/2019
Pumpkinhead: Prepare yourself, my dear Mask.
Pumpkinhead: The time.
Pumpkinhead: The time is coming.
Wolfcat: W H A T
Pumpkinhead: I will require the full extent of your Self very shortly.
Pumpkinhead: His hunger has been sated.
Pumpkinhead: I will relinquish your domain unto him and he shall quell the fears of your allies.
Pumpkinhead: Soon I will walk among them once more.
Pumpkinhead: Unopposed.

11/09/2019
Pumpkinhead: Let us see if they take the bait.
Wolfcat: T H E Y R E S M A R T E R T H A N T H I S

11/10/2019
Pumpkinhead: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wolfcat: I M S O R R Y E V E R Y O N E

11/11/2019
Pumpkinhead: Today is his day.
Wolfcat: W H O
Pumpkinhead: The Father.
Pumpkinhead: The one I have dealt with.
Wolfcat: W H A T A R E Y O U P L A N N I N G O N D O I N G
Pumpkinhead: Observe.
Pumpkinhead: As I stated.
Pumpkinhead: This is HIS day.

01/15/2020
Pumpkinhead: No more.
Pumpkinhead: You will speak
Pumpkinhead: no more

04/13/2020
Pumpkinhead: What's this?
Pumpkinhead: That fool was not meant to be part of this.
Pumpkinhead: where
Pumpkinhead: WHERE
Pumpkinhead: WHERE DID HE GO

04/14/2020
Pumpkinhead: So that's how it is.
Pumpkinhead: Insect.