It's hard to explain

EdisonTrent

It's hard to explain

Post by EdisonTrent » February 3rd, 2019, 7:34 pm

I just.... I don't know!
This place is big, NOT this place, I can feel it BUT ITS NOT HERE, I can feel it's existence, I can create and destroy at will on it whatever I think about, I feel so free. It's hard to explain but this place... so dark but so big. Is this the Truth? I really need to know but, it's like, i'm there but here at the same time.
Sorry for the confusion, I really need to know if this is happening to you guys or i am becoming crazy.

Wolfcat

Re: It's hard to explain

Post by Wolfcat » February 3rd, 2019, 8:11 pm

Oh hey there CelestialLight. Locked out of your other account again?
Belief or disbelief rests with you. To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us.

Zinzio

Post by Zinzio » February 3rd, 2019, 8:27 pm

EdisonTrent wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 7:34 pm
I just.... I don't know!
This place is big, NOT this place, I can feel it BUT ITS NOT HERE, I can feel it's existence, I can create and destroy at will on it whatever I think about, I feel so free. It's hard to explain but this place... so dark but so big. Is this the Truth? I really need to know but, it's like, i'm there but here at the same time.
Sorry for the confusion, I really need to know if this is happening to you guys or i am becoming crazy.
Uh... I'm not sure I understand what this means... Reminds me of the nonsense somebody i know says when they get really high. Are you doing ok?

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » February 3rd, 2019, 8:36 pm

Just so you know, that person your replying to in this post is not me.. i don't know who they are nor who you guys are, but i would like to see the truth.. that the government wants to pull over our eyes.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Z3R0

Post by Z3R0 » February 3rd, 2019, 10:19 pm

EdisonTrent wrote:
I just.... I don't know!
I understand what you mean.
Trust me, it can be quite engulfing.
It's interesting how many can maintain high knowledge but only reveal so little of it. How leery, but it's amusing. How much longer till you pop? I surely can't wait to see.

Heloise

Post by Heloise » February 3rd, 2019, 10:48 pm

EdisonTrent wrote:
I just.... I don't know!
That is a very familiar feeling. It's quite confusing and overwhelming but eventually you have to accept it. Just try not to lose yourself in the process.
Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good.

Jos

Post by Jos » February 4th, 2019, 12:35 pm

Nocta be like

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » February 4th, 2019, 5:42 pm

The Truth i am looking for is more really like thoughts from others, like what they think about the world and so on.. i am really just here to see, what others think. Not really into Nocta's truth, but the whole truth thing does seem interesting and i would like to see and learn more, about what others think about the world.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Josuke Higashikata

Post by Josuke Higashikata » February 4th, 2019, 6:05 pm

Who? Where? We'd be so lost, in our mouths, the best, I feel it everyday, you feel so wrong, be alone, if you just follow somebody someday, Soft and wet