IDEmpire

Talk about anything not relevant to the other discussion forums here
The Sun

IDEmpire

Post by The Sun » February 5th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Code: Select all

THE ID EMPIRE
Hello all. This forum game is an old one we ran four or so times, and it ended up being fairly fun. It's a game based around the website Nationstates. Essentially, we all come together to vote upon issues and create a nation. In this, I play the role of your puppet, having no power to vote in elections or decide on courses of action, and all hate from the people fall upon me. I will, however, solve ties if votes come down to it, and decide upon rules if we need it.
Every two days, I will come into this thread to post new issues you must all decide upon. When new issues are posted, all current issues will have their votes tallied and the issue voted upon will be resolved. It is, as always, possible to ignore issues as well. To ignore an issue, it must have no votes when this time is reached.

You all come up with the lore, story, and idea behind the Empire as it moves along. In historical times, the old empires that were created had courts of powerful figures and great works of art created. This could be the case again, but only if you work with your fellow man to make it so.

The nation as it is now.
----------
THE CURRENT AGENDA

The great Empire of the ID has just been created, born from a nation bathed in blood from its fellow man. Random law was enacted in an effort to quickly create a government to control this terrible land, and so it falls upon all of you to decide how we should form this messy body.

We don't even currently have a solid name for our currency, a national motto, a national animal, or a demonym for our peoples as of yet. There have been some suggestions floating around, though nothing is solid. We require suggestions from you for all of these, as these need to be determined quick and efficiently if we strive to have some cohesive national ideology. We also require a flag, and are accepting examples from citizens as we speak.

Code: Select all

Issues
It's barely surprising that a new government would have many issues to vote upon, and along with trying to create a culture for our nation to rally behind, an unprecidented four issues have been given to us to decide upon. It is for this reason that I am extending the number of days before the votes are tallied and the next line of issues are set upon by three. So here are the most pressing issues on our citizen's minds, one by one:
(to view these images in a larger size, right click and open the image in a new tab)

A

B

C

D

To vote, please type which letter of issue you're voting upon, followed by which number afterwards (ex. A1, B3) somewhere in your post. Please, feel more than welcome to describe why you are voting; actually, on a tie, the most explored option will most likely win out, and even not on a tie you may sway the opinions of your fellow members.
I hope that you will be quick and decisive in your decisions.

CelestialLight

Re: IDEmpire

Post by CelestialLight » February 5th, 2019, 7:27 pm

this Interests me, though.. i don't know, what it is for or who you guys are, but i am very interested in what this post is for, even if it really does not make sense to me. D2
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

ARGdov

Post by ARGdov » February 5th, 2019, 7:30 pm

A:3 B:1 C:2 D:1

I nearby nominate the Club Penguin Puffle to be the mascot of this empire.

While I am no longer an ID I have no qualms with taking part, and neither should anyone else.

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » February 5th, 2019, 7:32 pm

ARGdov wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 7:30 pm
A:3 B:1 C:2 D:1

I nearby nominate the Club Penguin Puffle to be the mascot of this empire.

While I am no longer an ID I have no qualms with taking part, and neither should anyone else.
It's Adorable!

ARGdov

Post by ARGdov » February 5th, 2019, 7:34 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 7:32 pm
It's Adorable!
I agree! They'll roam the plains of our great nation, I hope.

The Sun

Post by The Sun » February 5th, 2019, 7:35 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 7:27 pm
this Interests me, though.. i don't know, what it is for or who you guys are, but i am very interested in what this post is for, even if it really does not make sense to me. D2
You don't need to be in ID, or even know who we are to participate. The idea is that you just vote upon laws you feel would be the best for our nation, and eventually you'll see how the nation grows and changes based upon what you voted.

Josuke Higashikata

Post by Josuke Higashikata » February 5th, 2019, 7:37 pm

A:3
B:2
C:1
D:1
Who? Where? We'd be so lost, in our mouths, the best, I feel it everyday, you feel so wrong, be alone, if you just follow somebody someday, Soft and wet

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » February 5th, 2019, 7:39 pm

The Sun wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 7:35 pm
CelestialLight wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 7:27 pm
You don't need to be in ID, or even know who we are to participate. The idea is that you just vote upon laws you feel would be the best for our nation, and eventually you'll see how the nation grows and changes based upon what you voted.
Oh, then.. i want us to have better money raise. Money is very important for living and i think, all money should be equal for all genders.

Azura

Post by Azura » February 5th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Pleas... Moth. Man.
Ad astra per aspera

CelestialLight

Post by CelestialLight » February 5th, 2019, 9:07 pm

I would also, like to have free puffles handed out, just so i can make a pillow fort out of them because they are just so cute and they are weapons of cuteness.