Games

Talk about anything not relevant to the other discussion forums here
Post Reply
User avatar
CelestialLight
Posts: 109
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Games

Post by CelestialLight » February 6th, 2019, 4:36 pm

So, what kind of games are you into lately or What kind of games interest you?

The Legend of Zelda, would be my go to Favorite.. Mainly majora's mask and the observatory place in the game, one of my favorite locations.. love the fact, this forum is named that.
Last edited by CelestialLight on February 6th, 2019, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Jos
Posts: 96
Joined: October 31st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Re: Games

Post by Jos » February 6th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Don't wanna be mean but we already have a place to discuss videogames
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50

Edit1: No wait we already have 3 lol
Image

User avatar
CelestialLight
Posts: 109
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Re: Games

Post by CelestialLight » February 6th, 2019, 4:51 pm

Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Don't wanna be mean but we already have a place to discuss videogames
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50

Edit1: No wait we already have 3 lol
I am sorry, do you want me to delete this post then? i did not notice.. sense, we have like to many posts on this forum. XD
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Jos
Posts: 96
Joined: October 31st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Re: Games

Post by Jos » February 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm

repost it inside one of the two topics, it should do it. Deleting this one of course
Image

User avatar
CelestialLight
Posts: 109
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Re: Games

Post by CelestialLight » February 6th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm
repost it inside one of the two topics, it should do it. Deleting this one of course
Thanks jos and i hope you find the truth, your looking for..even though, i never met you you do seem like a good person. Umm.. how do i delete a post? it won't seem to let me, delete this whole post thread.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Jos
Posts: 96
Joined: October 31st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Re: Games

Post by Jos » February 6th, 2019, 5:22 pm

CelestialLight wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm
repost it inside one of the two topics, it should do it. Deleting this one of course
Thanks jos and i hope you find the truth, your looking for..even though, i never met you you do seem like a good person. Umm.. how do i delete a post? it won't seem to let me, delete this whole post thread.
Find the truth you too, actually, idk how to delete lol
Image

User avatar
CelestialLight
Posts: 109
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Re: Games

Post by CelestialLight » February 6th, 2019, 6:31 pm

Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:22 pm
CelestialLight wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:55 pm
repost it inside one of the two topics, it should do it. Deleting this one of course
Thanks jos and i hope you find the truth, your looking for..even though, i never met you you do seem like a good person. Umm.. how do i delete a post? it won't seem to let me, delete this whole post thread.
Find the truth you too, actually, idk how to delete lol
Well, i guess this post is stuck here then.. you seem like a pretty cool dude, though i may of never met any of you on here or know who you guys are.. all of you seem, alright. I see that you guys are looking for truth, well really everyone is looking for some kind of truth on here.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Jos
Posts: 96
Joined: October 31st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Re: Games

Post by Jos » February 6th, 2019, 6:54 pm

I'm looking for the truth as myself but not as a group, i just need a reason of why i am here.

And also you seems really cool too!
Image

User avatar
CelestialLight
Posts: 109
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm

Re: Games

Post by CelestialLight » February 6th, 2019, 7:21 pm

Jos wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 6:54 pm
I'm looking for the truth as myself but not as a group, i just need a reason of why i am here.

And also you seems really cool too!
I Understand, all of us do want to find truth about this world.
In the life of the spirit there is no ending that is not a beginning.

Post Reply