The Aggregation

29 Posts
7 Users
7 Likes
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

At 4:23 AM today, BUP released a broadcast. I assume you’ve all seen it by now. As for me, well, Hoax was actually the one who notified me about it. He’s been keeping his eyes peeled lately, so major props to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTOmW4oLxE

It’s hard to decipher anything from this fucking asshole, but I fear that what he’s talking about relates back to The Jaeger’s warning on the older forums.

“The aggregation will commence soon. There was never anything you could do to stop it. Your friend is ours. It’s time to give in this game and pretend your life is normal.”

“The False Father seeks transit to witness the final rebirth.”

Your Greth has repeatedly fallen under the influence of both BUP and Patrem, hasn’t he? I don’t even want to imagine what this would do to Moonman. I theorized that he was intending on using the Shortcut when he left, but when I went to check, I found that the entrance we usually used was sealed off. It’s possible that something might have trapped him in there, but I think it’s more likely that he sealed it himself so that I can’t follow him.

I’m at a loss as for what to do. I’m not going to lie, I’ve actually been a mess all fucking day because of this. Me and Hoax will keep watching for any sort of clue regarding Moon’s whereabouts. In the meantime, I’ve been trying to contact Kaiden but there’s been absolutely zero response.

NotAHoax_M12
(@notahoax_m12)
Member Admin

Do not worry brother I have FAITH that luck will be on our side in the end. NEVER LOSE HOPE!!!

ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @notahoax_m12

Do not worry brother I have FAITH that luck will be on our side in the end. NEVER LOSE HOPE!!!

I wish I could share your optimism, Hoax. I really do. At this point, I just honestly don’t know what any of us could do.

ReplyQuote
Laches
(@laches)

It’s possible we may be able to send moonman your way.  In our verse, Patrem has reached out to taunt us which means we may still be able to use the powers of the ocarina.  That being said, I don’t know how to guarantee their safety.  The other possibility is to try and remove the lock from the shortcut but at the moment I can’t fathom how this will play into BUP’s hand.

bannerwa

ReplyQuote
Kaiden_Zoromichi
(@kaiden_zoromichi)

Posted by: @isocelesassassin
I wish I could share your optimism, Hoax. I really do. At this point, I just honestly don’t know what any of us could do.

Don’t worry IA. I’ve got this…

Fascio and Laches reacted
ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @laches

It’s possible we may be able to send moonman your way.  In our verse, Patrem has reached out to taunt us which means we may still be able to use the powers of the ocarina.  That being said, I don’t know how to guarantee their safety.  The other possibility is to try and remove the lock from the shortcut but at the moment I can’t fathom how this will play into BUP’s hand.

Yeah, I mean that’s the problem, I don’t even know how we can approach this. I somehow doubt that Patrem would allow us our powers considering he’s apparently a key player in this, but it’s worth a shot?

ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @kaiden_zoromichi

Wait, what the fuck? I’ve been trying to get ahold of you all morning, what do you mean you’ve got this?

ReplyQuote
NotAHoax_M12
(@notahoax_m12)
Member Admin

Wait, what the fuck? I’ve been trying to get ahold of you all morning, what do you mean you’ve got this?

DON’T WORRY HE’S GOT THIS!!!!!

ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I really don’t think this is the time for shitposting.

Pako reacted
ReplyQuote
Laches
(@laches)

In the face of absolute annihilation all we have left is humor.  Stay strong, my guy.

bannerwa

ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

What the fuck???

https://youtu.be/mTREY2OPTFY?t=415

Kaiden???

Pako reacted
ReplyQuote
Kaiden_Zoromichi
(@kaiden_zoromichi)

I told you I got this. Moonman is safe, and he’s here with me and Hoax.

Laches reacted
ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I told you I got this. Moonman is safe, and he’s here with me and Hoax.

Alright, that’s cool. Great, even, but how the fuck did you even manage?

ReplyQuote
Kaiden_Zoromichi
(@kaiden_zoromichi)

All will be revealed in time, in a video format.

ReplyQuote
IsocelesAssassin
(@isocelesassassin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

All will be revealed in time, in a video format.

PLEASE don’t tell me you’re making what I think you’re making.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: